Hadassah University Medical Center (IL)
From World Top MD
|Address|| Hadassah Ein-Kerem |
Hadassah Mt. Scopus
|List of Departments|
|List of Physicians|
Hadassah University Medical center is a tertiary care referral hospital, a world class medical institution with a global reputation for excellence and outstanding medical care. Today, Hadassa includes two university hospitals which provide all medical and surgical sub-specialties: Hadassah Ein-Kerem and Hadassah Mount Scopus. The two hospitals holds together 1000 beds, 120 outpatient clinics, more than 70 departments and specialized units, 31 operating theatres, 9 specialized ICUs, and 5 schools for medical education and clinical training operated in collaboration with the Hebrew University.
Hadassha conduct in its research units and interdisciplinary research centers more than half of the hospital research carried out in the country. Hadassah has established Centers of Excellence where brain trust of scientists and clinicians are working in cooperation to integrate clinical care with the latest scientific findings.
Hadasit, Hadassah's Technology Transfer Company is responsible for the commercialization and promotion of medical patents and R&D capabilities generated regularly at Hadassah's laboratories and scientific research facilities. Hadassha's leading biomedical technology of novel therapeutics, diagnostics and devices, has earned global recognition and reputation worldwide.
Hadassah welcomes international patients from all across the globe for a wide range of treatments, from physical check ups and second opinions to complex surgeries and cutting edge therapies.
The international patients coordinators at Hadassah will coordinate and assist with each and every step of your visit:
- Initial medical assessment
- Timely appointment scheduling with physicians and specialists including personal escort to appointments and procedures and translation services.
- Accommodation arrangements for patients and family members: from one night stay to long term lodging, including on-site luxury hotel.
- Financial billing arrangements
- Travel & transportation arrangements: airport transfers, ground & air ambulance and medical escort to and from every destination in the world. Handling travel arrangements with international airlines or private aircraft if required.
Hadassah's Centers of Excellence
The Center for Translational Medicine
- Cell Therapy & stem cells
- Immune-Mediated Disorders
- Molecular Medicine
The Center for Minimal Invasive Surgery and Computer-Assisted Surgery
The Center for Invasive Angiology
Departmental Centers of Excellence
In The Cancer Center
- The Center for Dermato-Oncology
- The Leslie and Michael Gaffin Center for Neuro-Oncology
- The Center for Onco-Genetics
- The Leukemia and Lymphoma Center
In the Department of Medicine
- The Center of Clinical Immunology and Allergy
- The Center for Lifestyle, Eating and Weight Disorders
- The Center for Liver Diseases
- The Center for Research, Prevention and Treatment of Artherosclerosis
- The Hadassah Diabetes Center
- The Minerva Center for Calcium and Bone Metabolism
- The National Lupus Center
In the Department of Medical Bio-Physics
- The Center for Molecular Imaging
In the Department of Neurology
- The Center for Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and Multiple Sclerosis
In the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- The Center for Fertility Disorders
- The Patricia and Russell Fleischman Center for Women’s Health
In the Department of Ophthalmology
- The Center for Macular Degeneration
In the Department of Orthopedic Surgery
- The Center for Joint Replacement
In the Department of Pediatrics
- The Center for Children with Chronic Diseases
- The Center for Pediatric AIDS
- The Center for Pediatric Metabolic Diseases
- The National Center for Down Syndrome
In the Department of Psychiatry
- The Center for Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome
In the Department of Rehabilitation
- The Rehabilitation Center
In the Department of Surgery
- The Center for Trauma, Emergency Medicine and Critical Care.